Prof. Dr. Paresh Chandra Dey
- Senior Residency at Bombay Hospital Mumbai.
- Fellow- Endospine – at France.
- Fellow –Sports Injury and Arthroscopy ,KMCH Coimbatore ,ASMI Mumbai , Munich Germany , SGH Singapore,
- Fellow-Arthroplasty – at Max Delhi , NUH Singapore, Shelby Ahmedabad,
- Fellow-Shoulder Arthroscopy – at France,
- practicing Orthopaedic Surgery In Odisha for 24 yrs,
- Practicing Arthroscopic Surgery in Odisha for 22 yrs
- Practicing Endoscopic spine surgery for 13 yrs
- Honorary Secretary WESS-World Endoscopic Spine Society ,
- Executive Body member MISSAB-Minimal Invasive Spine Surgeon Association of Bharat ,
- Operated around 2000 cases Endospine Surgery ,3rd highest in World,
- President OAS-Odisha Arthroscopy Society ,Operated around 5000 cases ,Highest in Odisha.
- 1st Knee Replacement Surgery-done on 1999 at Kalinga Hospital Bhubaneswar,
- Organised OOACON2004, Arthroscopy workshop IOACON 2009 ,
- International Endospine Conference 2010, WESS 2013,2016. Presented Many Papers in State ,National And International Conferences.
- Life member many National and International Society ,
- Have Clinic at Bhubaneswar and Balasore