Dr. Neeraj Jain
MBBS, MD, FIMSA, CIPS (Hungary), FIPP (USA)
Senior Consultant Interventional Spine & Pain Specialist.
Spine & Pain Clinics, Pitampura, New Delhi-110088. &
In-charge, Pain Clinic, Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute & Action Cancer Hospital, New Delhi.
In-charge Spine & Pain Clinic, Max Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi.
In-charge Spine & Pain Clinic, MDcity Hospital, New Delhi.
In-charge Spine & Pain Clinic, Sri Agarsen International Hospital, Rohini, New Delhi
In-charge Spine & Pain Clinic, Yashoda Hospital, Kaushambi, Ghaziabad
Education & Training:-
- B.B.S. in 1982 from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- D. in 1988 from Delhi University, New Delhi.
- Senior Residency in 1989 from AIIMS New Delhi.
- FIPP (USA) Cleveland Clinic – Fellow of Interventional Pain Practice in 2010 conducted by World Institute of Pain(WIP), Texas, USA.
- CIPS (Hungary) Budapest University- Certified Interventional Pain Sonologist 2017 conducted by WAPMU- World Academy of Pain Medicine Ultrasonography & WIP- World Institute of Pain.
- FIMSA at AJMAN, UAE on October 6, 2012.
- “Dannemiller Intensive Pain Review Course 2010” at Chicago, USA in August 2010 achieving 54 hours AMA CME credits.
- Spine Endoscopy training at Sushruta Hospital, Miraj, India in March, 2013.
- Training for Stichless Lumbar Disc Surgery at Pune with Dr. Gore in August, 2013.
- Ultrasound guided interventional pain management Certificate Training Course at ISURA 2014 at Toronto, Canada in June 2014.
- Advance Endoscopic Spine Surgery cadaver Certificate Course & Workshop at M S Ramaiah
- Advance Learning Center, Bangalore in March, 2015.
- Participated in WAPMU USG Pain Interventions Certificate Course in May, 2016 at World Congress on Pain, New York, USA.
- Training for pain management at AIIMS & John Hopkins, Baltimore, USA.
- Spine and Pain Centers, New Jersey USA & Baylor Hospital Dallas, Texas, USA.